Home Office kicks off police pitch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:00AM
The Home Office has invited agencies to pitch for a new campaign to raise awareness of the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners.
It has issued a request to agencies to pitch for the account via the Government Procurement Service.
Advertising activity is expected to break ahead of the election in November of the first PCCs in England and Wales.
PCCs will be elected as the Home Office looks to cut crime and deliver greater efficiency in local police forces.
The commissioners will have the power to hold chief constables to account and will be tasked with building confidence among local people in the police while working on a unified approach to crime prevention.
The appointed agency will be in place ahead of the creation of new government advertising rosters in the autumn. Government departments are able to pitch individual projects via the GPS ahead of this process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough