Home Office kicks off police pitch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:00AM
The Home Office has invited agencies to pitch for a new campaign to raise awareness of the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners.
It has issued a request to agencies to pitch for the account via the Government Procurement Service.
Advertising activity is expected to break ahead of the election in November of the first PCCs in England and Wales.
PCCs will be elected as the Home Office looks to cut crime and deliver greater efficiency in local police forces.
The commissioners will have the power to hold chief constables to account and will be tasked with building confidence among local people in the police while working on a unified approach to crime prevention.
The appointed agency will be in place ahead of the creation of new government advertising rosters in the autumn. Government departments are able to pitch individual projects via the GPS ahead of this process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London