Goodstuff appoints Sanchez and Cross
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Goodstuff, the media agency in which Omnicom holds a significant minority stake, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Michelle Sanchez as the head of buying and Tamara Cross to the post of head of digital.
Sanchez started her career at Carat before joining Mindshare in 2007. She most recently worked at Naked Communications Sydney.
Reporting to the Goodstuff partner Bobby Din, Sanchez will oversee all of the agency's media buying.
Cross transfers over from the sister Omnicom agency Manning Gottlieb OMD, where she was the digital planning director. She started her career at OMD UK in 2001.
She will also take a senior position at Fifty6, the agency's specialist division serving Virgin Media, and will report to Ben Hayes, a founding partner at Goodstuff, and Paul Gayfer at Fifty6.
Andrew Stephens, the Goodstuff co-founder, said: "Goodstuff is all about good people, so we are delighted to have found two more."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014