Goodstuff appoints Sanchez and Cross
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Goodstuff, the media agency in which Omnicom holds a significant minority stake, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Michelle Sanchez as the head of buying and Tamara Cross to the post of head of digital.
Sanchez started her career at Carat before joining Mindshare in 2007. She most recently worked at Naked Communications Sydney.
Reporting to the Goodstuff partner Bobby Din, Sanchez will oversee all of the agency's media buying.
Cross transfers over from the sister Omnicom agency Manning Gottlieb OMD, where she was the digital planning director. She started her career at OMD UK in 2001.
She will also take a senior position at Fifty6, the agency's specialist division serving Virgin Media, and will report to Ben Hayes, a founding partner at Goodstuff, and Paul Gayfer at Fifty6.
Andrew Stephens, the Goodstuff co-founder, said: "Goodstuff is all about good people, so we are delighted to have found two more."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad