Goodstuff appoints Sanchez and Cross
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Goodstuff, the media agency in which Omnicom holds a significant minority stake, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Michelle Sanchez as the head of buying and Tamara Cross to the post of head of digital.
Sanchez started her career at Carat before joining Mindshare in 2007. She most recently worked at Naked Communications Sydney.
Reporting to the Goodstuff partner Bobby Din, Sanchez will oversee all of the agency's media buying.
Cross transfers over from the sister Omnicom agency Manning Gottlieb OMD, where she was the digital planning director. She started her career at OMD UK in 2001.
She will also take a senior position at Fifty6, the agency's specialist division serving Virgin Media, and will report to Ben Hayes, a founding partner at Goodstuff, and Paul Gayfer at Fifty6.
Andrew Stephens, the Goodstuff co-founder, said: "Goodstuff is all about good people, so we are delighted to have found two more."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated