Goodstuff appoints Sanchez and Cross
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Goodstuff, the media agency in which Omnicom holds a significant minority stake, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Michelle Sanchez as the head of buying and Tamara Cross to the post of head of digital.
Sanchez started her career at Carat before joining Mindshare in 2007. She most recently worked at Naked Communications Sydney.
Reporting to the Goodstuff partner Bobby Din, Sanchez will oversee all of the agency's media buying.
Cross transfers over from the sister Omnicom agency Manning Gottlieb OMD, where she was the digital planning director. She started her career at OMD UK in 2001.
She will also take a senior position at Fifty6, the agency's specialist division serving Virgin Media, and will report to Ben Hayes, a founding partner at Goodstuff, and Paul Gayfer at Fifty6.
Andrew Stephens, the Goodstuff co-founder, said: "Goodstuff is all about good people, so we are delighted to have found two more."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire