Peroni hands UK digital business to Holler
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
SABMiller, the international brewing giant, has appointed Holler to handle the Peroni Nastro Azzurro UK digital account.
The Leo Burnett-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch.
Holler will now be responsible for working across Peroni's digital creative strategy, social media activity and web build.
It is understood that its first task is to handle the development of a mobile app for the beer brand.
Holler won the UK business from LBi, which was appointed to the account just over a year ago. However, LBi will continue to work on Peroni's global digital business.
The appointment of Holler strengthens Peroni's relationship with the Leo Burnett Group. Earlier this year, Peroni appointed the Leo Burnett-owned Arc to handle its direct marketing business.
The Bank currently handles Peroni's global advertising. The agency was behind last year's "primavera/estate" campaign. Its relationship is unaffected by the Holler appointment.
SABMiller and Holler were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media