Peroni hands UK digital business to Holler
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
SABMiller, the international brewing giant, has appointed Holler to handle the Peroni Nastro Azzurro UK digital account.
The Leo Burnett-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch.
Holler will now be responsible for working across Peroni's digital creative strategy, social media activity and web build.
It is understood that its first task is to handle the development of a mobile app for the beer brand.
Holler won the UK business from LBi, which was appointed to the account just over a year ago. However, LBi will continue to work on Peroni's global digital business.
The appointment of Holler strengthens Peroni's relationship with the Leo Burnett Group. Earlier this year, Peroni appointed the Leo Burnett-owned Arc to handle its direct marketing business.
The Bank currently handles Peroni's global advertising. The agency was behind last year's "primavera/estate" campaign. Its relationship is unaffected by the Holler appointment.
SABMiller and Holler were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough
- Creative Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Guildford
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad