Peroni hands UK digital business to Holler
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
SABMiller, the international brewing giant, has appointed Holler to handle the Peroni Nastro Azzurro UK digital account.
The Leo Burnett-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch.
Holler will now be responsible for working across Peroni's digital creative strategy, social media activity and web build.
It is understood that its first task is to handle the development of a mobile app for the beer brand.
Holler won the UK business from LBi, which was appointed to the account just over a year ago. However, LBi will continue to work on Peroni's global digital business.
The appointment of Holler strengthens Peroni's relationship with the Leo Burnett Group. Earlier this year, Peroni appointed the Leo Burnett-owned Arc to handle its direct marketing business.
The Bank currently handles Peroni's global advertising. The agency was behind last year's "primavera/estate" campaign. Its relationship is unaffected by the Holler appointment.
SABMiller and Holler were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB