Peroni hands UK digital business to Holler
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
SABMiller, the international brewing giant, has appointed Holler to handle the Peroni Nastro Azzurro UK digital account.
The Leo Burnett-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch.
Holler will now be responsible for working across Peroni's digital creative strategy, social media activity and web build.
It is understood that its first task is to handle the development of a mobile app for the beer brand.
Holler won the UK business from LBi, which was appointed to the account just over a year ago. However, LBi will continue to work on Peroni's global digital business.
The appointment of Holler strengthens Peroni's relationship with the Leo Burnett Group. Earlier this year, Peroni appointed the Leo Burnett-owned Arc to handle its direct marketing business.
The Bank currently handles Peroni's global advertising. The agency was behind last year's "primavera/estate" campaign. Its relationship is unaffected by the Holler appointment.
SABMiller and Holler were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign