Peroni hands UK digital business to Holler
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
SABMiller, the international brewing giant, has appointed Holler to handle the Peroni Nastro Azzurro UK digital account.
The Leo Burnett-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch.
Holler will now be responsible for working across Peroni's digital creative strategy, social media activity and web build.
It is understood that its first task is to handle the development of a mobile app for the beer brand.
Holler won the UK business from LBi, which was appointed to the account just over a year ago. However, LBi will continue to work on Peroni's global digital business.
The appointment of Holler strengthens Peroni's relationship with the Leo Burnett Group. Earlier this year, Peroni appointed the Leo Burnett-owned Arc to handle its direct marketing business.
The Bank currently handles Peroni's global advertising. The agency was behind last year's "primavera/estate" campaign. Its relationship is unaffected by the Holler appointment.
SABMiller and Holler were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media