Channel 4 unveils four new digital ad formats
Channel 4 has created four new digital advertising formats in an effort to drive revenues from video-on-demand campaigns.
Brands will now be able to advertise when the broadcaster's 4oD player is paused (Ad Pause), offer viewers the chance to see longer versions of commercials (Ad Extend) and find out more information about products and services (Ad Link).
Channel 4 is also planning to offer brands the ability to combine any of its enhanced video ad formats to create bespoke solutions for advertisers or campaigns (Ad Mix).
The broadcaster's existing enhanced digital ad formats have been used by brands such as H&M and McCain.
According to Channel 4's 2011 annual report, its future media division, which includes 4oD, generated revenue of £52.8 million, up 19.2 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Commercial Director - product development & strategy Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + commission & stock, London
- Senior Digital Sales Manager - Sport - Major Ents brand Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Data Insight Manager Salt £300 - £350 per day, Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London