Channel 4 unveils four new digital ad formats
Channel 4 has created four new digital advertising formats in an effort to drive revenues from video-on-demand campaigns.
Brands will now be able to advertise when the broadcaster's 4oD player is paused (Ad Pause), offer viewers the chance to see longer versions of commercials (Ad Extend) and find out more information about products and services (Ad Link).
Channel 4 is also planning to offer brands the ability to combine any of its enhanced video ad formats to create bespoke solutions for advertisers or campaigns (Ad Mix).
The broadcaster's existing enhanced digital ad formats have been used by brands such as H&M and McCain.
According to Channel 4's 2011 annual report, its future media division, which includes 4oD, generated revenue of £52.8 million, up 19.2 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International TV Sales Group Head Ultimate Asset Ã‚£60000 - Ã‚£80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£32500 per annum, Oakham
- Senior Developer (Ruby/Rails) Digital Gurus £50000 - £70000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Executive Stopgap Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Event Staffing Agency - London Stonor £18-24K Dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...