Channel 4 unveils four new digital ad formats
Channel 4 has created four new digital advertising formats in an effort to drive revenues from video-on-demand campaigns.
Brands will now be able to advertise when the broadcaster's 4oD player is paused (Ad Pause), offer viewers the chance to see longer versions of commercials (Ad Extend) and find out more information about products and services (Ad Link).
Channel 4 is also planning to offer brands the ability to combine any of its enhanced video ad formats to create bespoke solutions for advertisers or campaigns (Ad Mix).
The broadcaster's existing enhanced digital ad formats have been used by brands such as H&M and McCain.
According to Channel 4's 2011 annual report, its future media division, which includes 4oD, generated revenue of £52.8 million, up 19.2 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Exec/Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £45000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni