Deadline for Media Week Awards is tomorrow
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 June 2012 04:09PM
The deadline for entries into this year's Media Week Awards is tomorrow (Thursday 14 June).
Late entries after this deadline will be subject to a £75 penalty fee per entry, which will take the total per entry to £265+VAT.
A late entry deadline has now been set at the 28 June for those wishing to still enter.
The awards will return to the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on Thursday 25 October and will be headed by co-chairs Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, chief executive of WPP-owned MediaCom.
Last year's Agency of the Year was PHD while Global Radio picked up the coveted Sales Team of the Year.
Last year's Media Week Awards received a record number of entries and was attended by more than 1,300 people.
This year’s judging panels will include representatives from across the industry including media agencies, media owners and advertisers.
The awards are a truly independent process judged by your peers.
All the details about the awards can be found at www.mediaweekawards.co.uk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive/Account Executive - Premium Publisher - Clapham Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Creative Services Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Leicestershire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'