Deadline for Media Week Awards is tomorrow
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 June 2012 04:09PM
The deadline for entries into this year's Media Week Awards is tomorrow (Thursday 14 June).
Late entries after this deadline will be subject to a £75 penalty fee per entry, which will take the total per entry to £265+VAT.
A late entry deadline has now been set at the 28 June for those wishing to still enter.
The awards will return to the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on Thursday 25 October and will be headed by co-chairs Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, chief executive of WPP-owned MediaCom.
Last year's Agency of the Year was PHD while Global Radio picked up the coveted Sales Team of the Year.
Last year's Media Week Awards received a record number of entries and was attended by more than 1,300 people.
This year’s judging panels will include representatives from across the industry including media agencies, media owners and advertisers.
The awards are a truly independent process judged by your peers.
All the details about the awards can be found at www.mediaweekawards.co.uk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues