Deadline for Media Week Awards is tomorrow
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 June 2012 04:09PM
The deadline for entries into this year's Media Week Awards is tomorrow (Thursday 14 June).
Late entries after this deadline will be subject to a £75 penalty fee per entry, which will take the total per entry to £265+VAT.
A late entry deadline has now been set at the 28 June for those wishing to still enter.
The awards will return to the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on Thursday 25 October and will be headed by co-chairs Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, chief executive of WPP-owned MediaCom.
Last year's Agency of the Year was PHD while Global Radio picked up the coveted Sales Team of the Year.
Last year's Media Week Awards received a record number of entries and was attended by more than 1,300 people.
This year’s judging panels will include representatives from across the industry including media agencies, media owners and advertisers.
The awards are a truly independent process judged by your peers.
All the details about the awards can be found at www.mediaweekawards.co.uk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (6-month contract) Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Business Development Executive Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bonus , London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7