Deadline for Media Week Awards is tomorrow
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 June 2012 04:09PM
The deadline for entries into this year's Media Week Awards is tomorrow (Thursday 14 June).
Late entries after this deadline will be subject to a £75 penalty fee per entry, which will take the total per entry to £265+VAT.
A late entry deadline has now been set at the 28 June for those wishing to still enter.
The awards will return to the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on Thursday 25 October and will be headed by co-chairs Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, chief executive of WPP-owned MediaCom.
Last year's Agency of the Year was PHD while Global Radio picked up the coveted Sales Team of the Year.
Last year's Media Week Awards received a record number of entries and was attended by more than 1,300 people.
This year’s judging panels will include representatives from across the industry including media agencies, media owners and advertisers.
The awards are a truly independent process judged by your peers.
All the details about the awards can be found at www.mediaweekawards.co.uk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Social Media Account Manager - London agency Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!, London
- PR Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Planning Director Nu Creative Talent negotiable, West London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push