In association with
Evian 'smart drop project' by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:20AM
For the launch of the Evian's home delivery service evianchezvous.com, BETC Paris' digital arm, BETC Digital, has created a fridge magnet that can order bottled water when you run out.
Users can click on the fridge magnet, which connects using Wi-Fi, the moment they realise they need more water.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Diector Aspire £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?