In association with
Evian 'smart drop project' by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:20AM
For the launch of the Evian's home delivery service evianchezvous.com, BETC Paris' digital arm, BETC Digital, has created a fridge magnet that can order bottled water when you run out.
Users can click on the fridge magnet, which connects using Wi-Fi, the moment they realise they need more water.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Product Manager - websites - £55k - W London Digital Gurus £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
- Barclaycard teams up with Dare for digital campaign
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.