In association with
Evian 'smart drop project' by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:20AM
For the launch of the Evian's home delivery service evianchezvous.com, BETC Paris' digital arm, BETC Digital, has created a fridge magnet that can order bottled water when you run out.
Users can click on the fridge magnet, which connects using Wi-Fi, the moment they realise they need more water.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge