In association with
Evian 'smart drop project' by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:20AM
For the launch of the Evian's home delivery service evianchezvous.com, BETC Paris' digital arm, BETC Digital, has created a fridge magnet that can order bottled water when you run out.
Users can click on the fridge magnet, which connects using Wi-Fi, the moment they realise they need more water.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London