Campaign extends Big Awards entry deadlines
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 04:04PM
Campaign has extended the entry deadline for its Big Awards to Friday 29 June.
Work that ran between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012 is eligible for entry with the winners announced at the Big Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, on 24 October.
For the first time Campaign has introduced gold awards for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each media channel alongside awards across 11 product categories.
Further information ahead of the 29 June deadline is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was recently announced as the chair of judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Copywriters | Marketing Agency | Central London | £20-30K Red Sofa London £20000 - £30000 per annum + dependant on experience, London
- Sr Designer/Design Lead Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London
- Senior Designer- Brand Communication Agency - London Twist Recruitment £37000 - £50000 per annum + very good benefits , North London
- Creative Print Producer Red Sofa London £160.00 - £180 per day, London
- Intern / Junior Multidiscipline Designer - London - £21k Twist Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign