Campaign extends Big Awards entry deadlines
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 04:04PM
Campaign has extended the entry deadline for its Big Awards to Friday 29 June.
Work that ran between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012 is eligible for entry with the winners announced at the Big Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, on 24 October.
For the first time Campaign has introduced gold awards for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each media channel alongside awards across 11 product categories.
Further information ahead of the 29 June deadline is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was recently announced as the chair of judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media £45000 per annum, City of London
- Product Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, St. Albans
- CRM/online marketing manager > LUXURY BEAUTY BRAND collectivo to 55k plus bens, London
- account director > SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, DIGITAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- group account director > SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, DIGITAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith