Campaign extends Big Awards entry deadlines
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 04:04PM
Campaign has extended the entry deadline for its Big Awards to Friday 29 June.
Work that ran between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012 is eligible for entry with the winners announced at the Big Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, on 24 October.
For the first time Campaign has introduced gold awards for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each media channel alongside awards across 11 product categories.
Further information ahead of the 29 June deadline is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was recently announced as the chair of judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media