Campaign extends Big Awards entry deadlines
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 04:04PM
Campaign has extended the entry deadline for its Big Awards to Friday 29 June.
Work that ran between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012 is eligible for entry with the winners announced at the Big Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, on 24 October.
For the first time Campaign has introduced gold awards for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each media channel alongside awards across 11 product categories.
Further information ahead of the 29 June deadline is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was recently announced as the chair of judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Client Services Executive - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager ASG £35,000, Cirencester