Cannes 2012: BBH and DDB among six UK agencies shortlisted for Outdoor Lions at Cannes
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 09:59AM
The UK has received 35 shortlists in the Outdoor Lions category at Cannes.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty leads the field with a total of nine – it received two for "fireworks" and "petrol station" on behalf of Unilever’s Axe brand and a further seven for The Guardian for campaigns "egg", "pyramid", "gold coin", "pill", "record", ‘orange’ and ‘pie chart’.
DDB UK is in second place with seven nominations, six of which are for Harvey Nichols and with one for the Financial Times.
JWT London has been shortlisted five times – it received three for New York Bakery, with which it has subsequently split having picked up the Hovis account, and one each for Kraft Trident Senses and the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners each had four shortlists, the former with three for Guinness and one for GE and the latter with three for The Times and one for The Sunday Times.
Ogilvy& Mather was shortlisted three times for Expedia; DLKW Lowe twice for Legoland Windsor Resort and the Microloan Foundation, and Saatchi & Saatchi received one for T-Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Producer Gemini Search £40000.00 - £43000 per annum, West End
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch