Cannes 2012: BBH and DDB among six UK agencies shortlisted for Outdoor Lions at Cannes
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 09:59AM
The UK has received 35 shortlists in the Outdoor Lions category at Cannes.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty leads the field with a total of nine – it received two for "fireworks" and "petrol station" on behalf of Unilever’s Axe brand and a further seven for The Guardian for campaigns "egg", "pyramid", "gold coin", "pill", "record", ‘orange’ and ‘pie chart’.
DDB UK is in second place with seven nominations, six of which are for Harvey Nichols and with one for the Financial Times.
JWT London has been shortlisted five times – it received three for New York Bakery, with which it has subsequently split having picked up the Hovis account, and one each for Kraft Trident Senses and the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners each had four shortlists, the former with three for Guinness and one for GE and the latter with three for The Times and one for The Sunday Times.
Ogilvy& Mather was shortlisted three times for Expedia; DLKW Lowe twice for Legoland Windsor Resort and the Microloan Foundation, and Saatchi & Saatchi received one for T-Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager Ninesharp Ã‚£38000 - Ã‚£42000 per annum + Benefits, Middlesex
- CRM Executive Brand Recruitment dependent on experience plus car and benefits, Newport Pagnell
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant- Graduate Level createselect Competitive Salary, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Digital Agency ADLIB c.£35k + Benefits, Wiltshire