Cannes 2012: AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey win Lions in Promo & Activation category
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 08:30PM
AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey London were the only UK agencies to pick up a Lion in the Promo & Activation category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
The Grand Prix went to Crispin Porter & Bogusky’s American Express "small business gets an official day , a campaign which also picked up the Grand Prix in this year’s Direct category.
AMV picked up a Silver Lion for its Wrigleys "the night jar" audio iPhone game in which players are challenged to escape from a pitch-black spaceship.
Mother was awarded a Bronze for its "green box project" for Beck’s, which enabled new cultural commissions around the world, including a 200-foot high digital flame on the Statue of Liberty to mark Independence Day, by artist Arne Quinze.
Grey also picked up a Bronze for its British Heart Foundation work "Vinnie" which was fronted by the actor Vinnie Jones.
The Grand Prix winning entry for American Express, a follow-up to Crispin’s Promo, Media, Direct and Cyber-shortlisted campaign for the brand last year, helped small business and advertisers promote small businesses' official day in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Online PR & Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £150 - £180 per day + 6 month contract, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Director £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Berkshire
- Internal Communications Manager Stopgap £31000 - £365000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, South West England
- Production Controller SAVVY Media Ltd £25K, Crawley, West Sussex
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith