Cannes 2012: AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey win Lions in Promo & Activation category
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 08:30PM
AMV BBDO, Mother and Grey London were the only UK agencies to pick up a Lion in the Promo & Activation category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
The Grand Prix went to Crispin Porter & Bogusky’s American Express "small business gets an official day , a campaign which also picked up the Grand Prix in this year’s Direct category.
AMV picked up a Silver Lion for its Wrigleys "the night jar" audio iPhone game in which players are challenged to escape from a pitch-black spaceship.
Mother was awarded a Bronze for its "green box project" for Beck’s, which enabled new cultural commissions around the world, including a 200-foot high digital flame on the Statue of Liberty to mark Independence Day, by artist Arne Quinze.
Grey also picked up a Bronze for its British Heart Foundation work "Vinnie" which was fronted by the actor Vinnie Jones.
The Grand Prix winning entry for American Express, a follow-up to Crispin’s Promo, Media, Direct and Cyber-shortlisted campaign for the brand last year, helped small business and advertisers promote small businesses' official day in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, East Midlands
- Head of Insight Stopgap £80000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Social Media Adam Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East