Cannes 2012: Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Grand Prix in the Media Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:30PM
Manning Gottlieb OMD scooped the Grand Prix in the Media Lions, restoring some pride to Britain's reputation.
The agency triumphed for the "Google voice search" on behalf of Google.
Aside from the Grand Prix, the UK secured six Lions. The only Gold went to Grey London for its "BHF – Vinnie" campaign on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and the singular Silver went to PHD London for "ready baked jackets" for McCain Foods.
Mindshare won a Bronze for Unilever’s Lynx, Cake for Ikea, MediaCom for Wrigley’s Skittles and OMD UK for McDonald’s 24-hour restaurants.
Three of the 12 Gold Lions went to agencies from Belgium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business