Cannes 2012: Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Grand Prix in the Media Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:30PM
Manning Gottlieb OMD scooped the Grand Prix in the Media Lions, restoring some pride to Britain's reputation.
The agency triumphed for the "Google voice search" on behalf of Google.
Aside from the Grand Prix, the UK secured six Lions. The only Gold went to Grey London for its "BHF – Vinnie" campaign on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and the singular Silver went to PHD London for "ready baked jackets" for McCain Foods.
Mindshare won a Bronze for Unilever’s Lynx, Cake for Ikea, MediaCom for Wrigley’s Skittles and OMD UK for McDonald’s 24-hour restaurants.
Three of the 12 Gold Lions went to agencies from Belgium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham