Cannes 2012: Manning Gottlieb OMD scoops Grand Prix in the Media Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:30PM
Manning Gottlieb OMD scooped the Grand Prix in the Media Lions, restoring some pride to Britain's reputation.
The agency triumphed for the "Google voice search" on behalf of Google.
Aside from the Grand Prix, the UK secured six Lions. The only Gold went to Grey London for its "BHF – Vinnie" campaign on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and the singular Silver went to PHD London for "ready baked jackets" for McCain Foods.
Mindshare won a Bronze for Unilever’s Lynx, Cake for Ikea, MediaCom for Wrigley’s Skittles and OMD UK for McDonald’s 24-hour restaurants.
Three of the 12 Gold Lions went to agencies from Belgium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3