Cadbury unveils interactive Olympic House
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:45AM
Cadbury is launching an 'Olympic House' interactive experience in London's Hyde Park, as part of BT's 'London Live' activity.
The chocolate brand, which is the official treat provider of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, has created a 'Joyville' tasting room, where visitors can sample chocolate and a 'Chocolatorium', which leads visitors to five experiences for its Twirl, Crème Egg, Wispa, Freddo and Dairy Milk brands.
It has also created a 'Great Game Zone' where visitors can take part in a virtual race against Olympic athlete Rebecca Adlington to win a chocolate medal.
Former Olympian Steve Backley is launching the House today (20 June). Cadbury also plans to enlist a celebrity "curator" for the House, who will meet visitors.
Clare Tasker, head of consumer marketing for London 2012 at Cadbury, said: "Cadbury House is a big part of the culmination of two years of Cadbury's sponsorship of London 2012."
BT's 'London Live' activity, which involves a series of live concerts and events across the city, kicks off on 26 July with a free gig from Tom Jones.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £22000 per annum, Coventry
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Fill Recruitment Up to £45k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)