P&G funds C5 show in regeneration project
The official Olympic sponsor has funded the production of The Big Celebrity Clean Up, a Channel 5 makeover programme that features celebrities helping to regenerate East London ahead of the Olympic Games.
It will air this Saturday (23 June) and features the Irish popstars Jedward and the former EastEnders actors Joe Swash and Nicola Stapleton, who compete to make the biggest difference to a regeneration project.
The deal to create the programme was negotiated by P&G, its media agency, ZenithOptimedia, and Channel 5. The show and its P&G-branded idents were produced by ITN Productions.
Since March, the P&G Capital Clean Up ad campaign, by Leo Burnett, has encouraged people to take part in more than 20 clean-up events across the capital as part of a partnership with the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson.
The programme is presented by Melinda Messenger and her fellow Cowboy Builders presenter, John Russell, and shows volunteers turning a derelict site into a children's learning centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)