VIDEO: 'Trust your instincts' says Samsung's Garrihy
Matthew Garrihy, UK marketing director, Samsung Electronics said that in order to succeed in the marketing industry, one should always "trust your instincts, always focus on the customer."
He offered a three-tiered approach when asked about giving advice to graduates, saying that one should "keep it really simple, love your job" and "be passionate about what you do."
He went on to say that the biggest challenge for Samsung was to maintain its leadership position as "an open and inviting brand, and a brand at the cutting edge of design and innovation."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Chiltern Railways Competitive, Marylebone London
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Business Director - Digital - PPC, Display, Affiliates Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3