VIDEO: 'Trust your instincts' says Samsung's Garrihy
Matthew Garrihy, UK marketing director, Samsung Electronics said that in order to succeed in the marketing industry, one should always "trust your instincts, always focus on the customer."
He offered a three-tiered approach when asked about giving advice to graduates, saying that one should "keep it really simple, love your job" and "be passionate about what you do."
He went on to say that the biggest challenge for Samsung was to maintain its leadership position as "an open and inviting brand, and a brand at the cutting edge of design and innovation."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas