Cannes 2012: UK drums up just three entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 09:09AM
The UK has managed just three shortlisted entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category in Cannes.
Beattie McGuiness Bungay, Grey London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty make up the UK contingent in a category that appears to be dominated by agencies from the US.
BMB's shortlist is for "the information blanket" on behalf of Shanti Uganda.
Grey has received another nomination for "Vinnie" for the British Heart Foundation, while "the whole picture" for the Guardian is BBH's successful shortlisted entry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot