Cannes 2012: UK drums up just three entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 09:09AM
The UK has managed just three shortlisted entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category in Cannes.
Beattie McGuiness Bungay, Grey London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty make up the UK contingent in a category that appears to be dominated by agencies from the US.
BMB's shortlist is for "the information blanket" on behalf of Shanti Uganda.
Grey has received another nomination for "Vinnie" for the British Heart Foundation, while "the whole picture" for the Guardian is BBH's successful shortlisted entry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile