Cannes 2012: UK drums up just three entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 09:09AM
The UK has managed just three shortlisted entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category in Cannes.
Beattie McGuiness Bungay, Grey London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty make up the UK contingent in a category that appears to be dominated by agencies from the US.
BMB's shortlist is for "the information blanket" on behalf of Shanti Uganda.
Grey has received another nomination for "Vinnie" for the British Heart Foundation, while "the whole picture" for the Guardian is BBH's successful shortlisted entry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London