Cannes 2012: UK drums up just three entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 09:09AM
The UK has managed just three shortlisted entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category in Cannes.
Beattie McGuiness Bungay, Grey London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty make up the UK contingent in a category that appears to be dominated by agencies from the US.
BMB's shortlist is for "the information blanket" on behalf of Shanti Uganda.
Grey has received another nomination for "Vinnie" for the British Heart Foundation, while "the whole picture" for the Guardian is BBH's successful shortlisted entry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SINGAPORE - ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - TECH CLIENTS - TOP MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, Singapore
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders