Cannes 2012: UK drums up just three entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 09:09AM
The UK has managed just three shortlisted entries in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category in Cannes.
Beattie McGuiness Bungay, Grey London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty make up the UK contingent in a category that appears to be dominated by agencies from the US.
BMB's shortlist is for "the information blanket" on behalf of Shanti Uganda.
Grey has received another nomination for "Vinnie" for the British Heart Foundation, while "the whole picture" for the Guardian is BBH's successful shortlisted entry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Email Marketing Executive Guru Careers Competitive (DOE), Based in London (EC3)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account