Cannes 2012: Six shortlisted for Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 11:40AM
Six UK agencies have been shortlisted in the Branded Content & Entertainment Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Mediaedge:cia made the grade for "paranormal Big Brother" for Paramount Pictures’ Paranormal Activity 3 in the Best Brand or Product Integration into an Existing TV Show or Series section.
In Best Use or Integration of Music Drum PHD was shortlisted for "HP beats audio with Plan B" for Hewlett Packard and Mother for "move to the beat", the London Olymic Games 2012 music track for Coca-Cola.
In Best Use of Integration or Gaming the UK also received another two nominations – We R Interactive’s "I am player" for Nike Football and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s "escape the map" for Mercedes C-Class AMG Coupe.
The UK’s other successful entry was TBWA\London’s "blue Skittles – like the rainbow" for Wrigley's Skittles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity