Cannes 2012: Six shortlisted for Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 11:40AM
Six UK agencies have been shortlisted in the Branded Content & Entertainment Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Mediaedge:cia made the grade for "paranormal Big Brother" for Paramount Pictures’ Paranormal Activity 3 in the Best Brand or Product Integration into an Existing TV Show or Series section.
In Best Use or Integration of Music Drum PHD was shortlisted for "HP beats audio with Plan B" for Hewlett Packard and Mother for "move to the beat", the London Olymic Games 2012 music track for Coca-Cola.
In Best Use of Integration or Gaming the UK also received another two nominations – We R Interactive’s "I am player" for Nike Football and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s "escape the map" for Mercedes C-Class AMG Coupe.
The UK’s other successful entry was TBWA\London’s "blue Skittles – like the rainbow" for Wrigley's Skittles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- Studio Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £23,000, West Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith