Cannes 2012: Six shortlisted for Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 11:40AM
Six UK agencies have been shortlisted in the Branded Content & Entertainment Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Mediaedge:cia made the grade for "paranormal Big Brother" for Paramount Pictures’ Paranormal Activity 3 in the Best Brand or Product Integration into an Existing TV Show or Series section.
In Best Use or Integration of Music Drum PHD was shortlisted for "HP beats audio with Plan B" for Hewlett Packard and Mother for "move to the beat", the London Olymic Games 2012 music track for Coca-Cola.
In Best Use of Integration or Gaming the UK also received another two nominations – We R Interactive’s "I am player" for Nike Football and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s "escape the map" for Mercedes C-Class AMG Coupe.
The UK’s other successful entry was TBWA\London’s "blue Skittles – like the rainbow" for Wrigley's Skittles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch
- Channel Marketing Manager Three £competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead