Cannes 2012: Six shortlisted for Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 11:40AM
Six UK agencies have been shortlisted in the Branded Content & Entertainment Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Mediaedge:cia made the grade for "paranormal Big Brother" for Paramount Pictures’ Paranormal Activity 3 in the Best Brand or Product Integration into an Existing TV Show or Series section.
In Best Use or Integration of Music Drum PHD was shortlisted for "HP beats audio with Plan B" for Hewlett Packard and Mother for "move to the beat", the London Olymic Games 2012 music track for Coca-Cola.
In Best Use of Integration or Gaming the UK also received another two nominations – We R Interactive’s "I am player" for Nike Football and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s "escape the map" for Mercedes C-Class AMG Coupe.
The UK’s other successful entry was TBWA\London’s "blue Skittles – like the rainbow" for Wrigley's Skittles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Account Manager Xcede Recruitment Solutions £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital / Video / Motion Producer - Central London - up to 60k Red Sofa London £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- ***JAVA CONSULTANT*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY - ZURICH Preferred Choice Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonuses £8-10k + Benefits, ZÃ¼rich
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.