Cannes 2012: Six shortlisted for Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2012 11:40AM
Six UK agencies have been shortlisted in the Branded Content & Entertainment Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
Mediaedge:cia made the grade for "paranormal Big Brother" for Paramount Pictures’ Paranormal Activity 3 in the Best Brand or Product Integration into an Existing TV Show or Series section.
In Best Use or Integration of Music Drum PHD was shortlisted for "HP beats audio with Plan B" for Hewlett Packard and Mother for "move to the beat", the London Olymic Games 2012 music track for Coca-Cola.
In Best Use of Integration or Gaming the UK also received another two nominations – We R Interactive’s "I am player" for Nike Football and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s "escape the map" for Mercedes C-Class AMG Coupe.
The UK’s other successful entry was TBWA\London’s "blue Skittles – like the rainbow" for Wrigley's Skittles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch