BT Business hires Work Club for insights offering
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 June 2012 11:35AM
BT Business has hired digital agency Work Club to develop its 'Insights' online resource after a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
Insights is aimed at providing both small and large businesses with inspirations, tips and guidance on how BT can help make technology work better for people and business.
Work Club will report to Jennie Wright, the general manager of online at BT Business.
The win comes after BT Business appointed Now to handle its advertising account in April, following a competitive pitch against TBWA, Ogilvy and HMDG.
Former incumbent Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won the account in 2006, when the billings on the business were £17m.
However, the agency was forced to resign the account after being appointed to the £47m Vodafone business in August.
Work Club, which positions itself as a digital creative agency, has a client list including BBC, Coca-Cola, Sharp, Kraft, Pernod Ricard, McLaren F1 and General Mills.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey