Cannes 2012: Chipotle spot by Creative Artists Agency scoops Film Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 08:21PM
UK agencies fared well, but the Grand Prix for Film went to the "back to the start" spot for Chipotle by US shop Creative Artists Agency.
The Chipotle work, which was produced by London production company Nexus, also went on to pick up the first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix at Cannes for Creative Artists Agency.
The hotly tipped Guardian spot "three little pigs" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty missed out on the top prize in the Film category, but scooped a Gold Lion.
BBH also picked up two Silvers for its Axe/Lynx executions "sporty girl" and "brainy girl", a Silver for its Barnardos "life story" film and Bronze for Weetabix "big day".
AMV BBDO was another winner, picking up a Gold Lion for its Doritos "dips desperado" spot.
Saatchi & Saatchi bagged two Silvers for its Wall’s "garage" and kitchen" executions. DDB UK also won a Silver for Harvey Nichols "walk of shame".
Adam & Eve won Bronze for its John Lewis spot "the long wait", as did Wieden & Kennedy for Lurpak "rainbow". DKLW Lowe got Bronze for Omo "set free".
The Film Craft Grand Prix winning spot for Canal Plus "bear" also won Gold in the Film category.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'