Cannes 2012: Chipotle ad wins first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 10:29PM
US shop Creative Artists Agency has bagged a second Grand Prix for its Chipotle work, with the campaign winning the top prize in the Cannes Festival of Creativity's inaugural Branded Content & Entertainment category.
The UK's only Gold winner in the category was WE R Interactive London for Nike Football "I am playr".
The other UK winners were TBWA\London, which won Silver for Skittles "blue skittles – like the rainbow" and AMV BBDO which picked up Bronze for its Mercedes "escape the map" work.
Branded Content Grand Prix winner Creative Artists Agency also won the Grand Prix in Film for the Chipotle spot, which was produced by London production shop Nexus.
The majority of Gold winners in the category were US agencies, including 72andSunny’s K-Swiss work "mfceo", TBWA\Chiat Day Los Angeles\OMD Los Angeles’ Quantas work "the great crusade".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne