Cannes 2012: Chipotle ad wins first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 10:29PM
US shop Creative Artists Agency has bagged a second Grand Prix for its Chipotle work, with the campaign winning the top prize in the Cannes Festival of Creativity's inaugural Branded Content & Entertainment category.
The UK's only Gold winner in the category was WE R Interactive London for Nike Football "I am playr".
The other UK winners were TBWA\London, which won Silver for Skittles "blue skittles – like the rainbow" and AMV BBDO which picked up Bronze for its Mercedes "escape the map" work.
Branded Content Grand Prix winner Creative Artists Agency also won the Grand Prix in Film for the Chipotle spot, which was produced by London production shop Nexus.
The majority of Gold winners in the category were US agencies, including 72andSunny’s K-Swiss work "mfceo", TBWA\Chiat Day Los Angeles\OMD Los Angeles’ Quantas work "the great crusade".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Surrey
- business director > GLOBAL DIGITAL CONTENT & SOCIAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- account manager > GLOBAL EVENTS & PORTUGUESE FLUENCY collectivo Up to £27,000 per annum + benefits, South East region
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts