Cannes 2012: Chipotle ad wins first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 10:29PM
US shop Creative Artists Agency has bagged a second Grand Prix for its Chipotle work, with the campaign winning the top prize in the Cannes Festival of Creativity's inaugural Branded Content & Entertainment category.
The UK's only Gold winner in the category was WE R Interactive London for Nike Football "I am playr".
The other UK winners were TBWA\London, which won Silver for Skittles "blue skittles – like the rainbow" and AMV BBDO which picked up Bronze for its Mercedes "escape the map" work.
Branded Content Grand Prix winner Creative Artists Agency also won the Grand Prix in Film for the Chipotle spot, which was produced by London production shop Nexus.
The majority of Gold winners in the category were US agencies, including 72andSunny’s K-Swiss work "mfceo", TBWA\Chiat Day Los Angeles\OMD Los Angeles’ Quantas work "the great crusade".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London