Cannes 2012: Chipotle ad wins first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 10:29PM
US shop Creative Artists Agency has bagged a second Grand Prix for its Chipotle work, with the campaign winning the top prize in the Cannes Festival of Creativity's inaugural Branded Content & Entertainment category.
The UK's only Gold winner in the category was WE R Interactive London for Nike Football "I am playr".
The other UK winners were TBWA\London, which won Silver for Skittles "blue skittles – like the rainbow" and AMV BBDO which picked up Bronze for its Mercedes "escape the map" work.
Branded Content Grand Prix winner Creative Artists Agency also won the Grand Prix in Film for the Chipotle spot, which was produced by London production shop Nexus.
The majority of Gold winners in the category were US agencies, including 72andSunny’s K-Swiss work "mfceo", TBWA\Chiat Day Los Angeles\OMD Los Angeles’ Quantas work "the great crusade".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign