Cannes 2012: Chipotle ad wins first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 23 June 2012 10:29PM
US shop Creative Artists Agency has bagged a second Grand Prix for its Chipotle work, with the campaign winning the top prize in the Cannes Festival of Creativity's inaugural Branded Content & Entertainment category.
The UK's only Gold winner in the category was WE R Interactive London for Nike Football "I am playr".
The other UK winners were TBWA\London, which won Silver for Skittles "blue skittles – like the rainbow" and AMV BBDO which picked up Bronze for its Mercedes "escape the map" work.
Branded Content Grand Prix winner Creative Artists Agency also won the Grand Prix in Film for the Chipotle spot, which was produced by London production shop Nexus.
The majority of Gold winners in the category were US agencies, including 72andSunny’s K-Swiss work "mfceo", TBWA\Chiat Day Los Angeles\OMD Los Angeles’ Quantas work "the great crusade".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £42000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy