Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach with M&C Saatchi, BBH, McCann and Lowe...
By Sarah Johnson, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 June 2012 01:10PM
Among all the activity along the Croisette last week, Campaign's beach party was the one must-attend event for the industry's finest, watch video footage of those leaders brave enough to talk to us as the Domaines Ott was quaffed.
We wanted to know what was on the minds of those present and what they were aiming to take from this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson with some interviews conducted by Suzanne Bidlake. Editing assisted by Georgie Brazier and Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad