Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach with M&C Saatchi, BBH, McCann and Lowe...
Among all the activity along the Croisette last week, Campaign's beach party was the one must-attend event for the industry's finest, watch video footage of those leaders brave enough to talk to us as the Domaines Ott was quaffed.
We wanted to know what was on the minds of those present and what they were aiming to take from this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson with some interviews conducted by Suzanne Bidlake. Editing assisted by Georgie Brazier and Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers