Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach with M&C Saatchi, BBH, McCann and Lowe...
Among all the activity along the Croisette last week, Campaign's beach party was the one must-attend event for the industry's finest, watch video footage of those leaders brave enough to talk to us as the Domaines Ott was quaffed.
We wanted to know what was on the minds of those present and what they were aiming to take from this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson with some interviews conducted by Suzanne Bidlake. Editing assisted by Georgie Brazier and Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty sells to Publicis Groupe
- And the Grand Prix goes to...
- Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
- Cannes 2012: DDB's chief creative Kassaei accuses WPP judges of tactical voting
- Cannes 2012: Sorrell calls WPP leaders 'underpaid'
- Cannes 2012: Bill Clinton asks adland to 'fill brains as well as hearts'
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.