Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach with M&C Saatchi, BBH, McCann and Lowe...
By Sarah Rowland, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 June 2012 01:10PM
Among all the activity along the Croisette last week, Campaign's beach party was the one must-attend event for the industry's finest, watch video footage of those leaders brave enough to talk to us as the Domaines Ott was quaffed.
We wanted to know what was on the minds of those present and what they were aiming to take from this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson with some interviews conducted by Suzanne Bidlake. Editing assisted by Georgie Brazier and Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £25000 - £32000 Per Annum Great Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer | Fashion Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (South), London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Exec - PPC Propel £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated marketing Stonor £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / London (West), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB