Lida's Mel Cruickshank appointed to top Wunderman UK role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 June 2012 06:30PM
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive of Lida, has been poached by Wunderman to lead its UK operation.
Cruickshank replaces Brendan Tansey, who is moving to an unspecified role within WPP, and becomes president of Wunderman UK and a member of the Wunderman Leadership Board. She will report to the Wunderman chairman and chief executive officer Daniel Morel and is expected to join later this year.
"Mel’s in-depth knowledge of digital marketing is what clients look for; in a world that is always on, they want to know what works in social, what levers to pull in mobile, and what business outcomes will result," said Morel.
"That, combined with an entrepreneurial leadership style and a keen appreciation for how insights drive the creative process, makes her the right leader for our UK operation."
Cruickshank has been the chief executive of M&C Saatchi’s Lida since 2009. She has also worked for TBWA\GGT, Smith Bundy and MRM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB