Unilever tests new approaches to bring brand teams together
Unilever is testing new marketing approaches that bring its global brand team members together, from R&D to branding, in order to develop ideas under its "more magic, less logic" positioning.
As part of the "crafting brands for life" marketing strategy outlined by Marc Mathieu last year, Unilever is test-driving a series of "brand immersions" and "deep dives" across global brands such as Lynx and Dove.
The sessions, which will feature 30 of the top marketers across a brand internally, will come together for three or four days and aim to get to the core of the brand and its consumer insights, in order to gain new inspiration and to develop new marketing ideas.
The new approach follows the appointments of Walter Susini as vice-president of brand creative excellence, and Dennis Furniss as vice-president of brand design, to help sharpen the company's creative strategy, as revealed in Marketing.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - branding and comms - retail / media / leisure Story Recruitment £34 - 44k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant / Senior Brand Strategist Story Recruitment £70-80k+ dependent on experience, Central London