Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
Our Cannes beach party saw some of the global industry's biggest movers and shakers relax with a few drinks and take time out to talk to Campaign about their experiences of the Festival.
As well as rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in adland, Campaign also spoke to guests about their Cannes experience and what they were hoping to take away from the festival. Watch the interviews on our dedicated Cannes page.
The event was made possible by our partners Clear Channel, Critical Mass, IPA, Spotify and Turn.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson.
Follow the producers on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds