Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
Our Cannes beach party saw some of the global industry's biggest movers and shakers relax with a few drinks and take time out to talk to Campaign about their experiences of the Festival.
As well as rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in adland, Campaign also spoke to guests about their Cannes experience and what they were hoping to take away from the festival. Watch the interviews on our dedicated Cannes page.
The event was made possible by our partners Clear Channel, Critical Mass, IPA, Spotify and Turn.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson.
Follow the producers on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne