Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
Our Cannes beach party saw some of the global industry's biggest movers and shakers relax with a few drinks and take time out to talk to Campaign about their experiences of the Festival.
As well as rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in adland, Campaign also spoke to guests about their Cannes experience and what they were hoping to take away from the festival. Watch the interviews on our dedicated Cannes page.
The event was made possible by our partners Clear Channel, Critical Mass, IPA, Spotify and Turn.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson.
Follow the producers on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy