Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
Our Cannes beach party saw some of the global industry's biggest movers and shakers relax with a few drinks and take time out to talk to Campaign about their experiences of the Festival.
As well as rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in adland, Campaign also spoke to guests about their Cannes experience and what they were hoping to take away from the festival. Watch the interviews on our dedicated Cannes page.
The event was made possible by our partners Clear Channel, Critical Mass, IPA, Spotify and Turn.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson.
Follow the producers on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Creative Director Purple Consultancy £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Realisation Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 per annum, Essex
- Media Sales Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Communications Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film