Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
Our Cannes beach party saw some of the global industry's biggest movers and shakers relax with a few drinks and take time out to talk to Campaign about their experiences of the Festival.
As well as rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in adland, Campaign also spoke to guests about their Cannes experience and what they were hoping to take away from the festival. Watch the interviews on our dedicated Cannes page.
The event was made possible by our partners Clear Channel, Critical Mass, IPA, Spotify and Turn.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson.
Follow the producers on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned