Air New Zealand safety video features Snoop Dogg and Obama
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:41PM
Air New Zealand has launched a humorous in-flight safety video featuring animations of American and international celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg.
The video, created by Albion, will roll out across all of Air New Zealand's international and domestic jet flights from next month, available on board for consumers to watch at their leisure.
The video is presented by Ed O'Neill, an American actor and star of TV show 'Modern Family', and Melanie Lynsky, a New Zealand actor known for her role in show 'Two and a Half Men'.
There are cameo appearances from a range of international celebrities and world leaders, including American president Barack Obama; rapper Snoop Dogg; Australian prime minister Julia Gillard; French president Francois Hollande; Olympic athletes Mahe Drysdale and Valerie Adams; captain of the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team Richie McCaw, and television personality Paul Henry.
Supporting activity includes a competition for consumers to win a round-the-world trip for two, by identifying more than five of the celebrities featured in the video.
Chris Myers, general manager, Europe, Air New Zealand, said: "We've previously featured body painted airline staff, the All Blacks and fitness guru Richard Simmons in our videos, which have attracted more than 20 million views online.
"This time, we're taking the opportunity to highlight the global reach of our business and to recognise world events and celebrities in a uniquely Air New Zealand way."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief