Air New Zealand safety video features Snoop Dogg and Obama
Air New Zealand has launched a humorous in-flight safety video featuring animations of American and international celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg.
The video, created by Albion, will roll out across all of Air New Zealand's international and domestic jet flights from next month, available on board for consumers to watch at their leisure.
The video is presented by Ed O'Neill, an American actor and star of TV show 'Modern Family', and Melanie Lynsky, a New Zealand actor known for her role in show 'Two and a Half Men'.
There are cameo appearances from a range of international celebrities and world leaders, including American president Barack Obama; rapper Snoop Dogg; Australian prime minister Julia Gillard; French president Francois Hollande; Olympic athletes Mahe Drysdale and Valerie Adams; captain of the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team Richie McCaw, and television personality Paul Henry.
Supporting activity includes a competition for consumers to win a round-the-world trip for two, by identifying more than five of the celebrities featured in the video.
Chris Myers, general manager, Europe, Air New Zealand, said: "We've previously featured body painted airline staff, the All Blacks and fitness guru Richard Simmons in our videos, which have attracted more than 20 million views online.
"This time, we're taking the opportunity to highlight the global reach of our business and to recognise world events and celebrities in a uniquely Air New Zealand way."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Vizeum lands Air New Zealand media account
- Air NZ becomes 'official airline of Middle Earth'
- Air New Zealand gives consumers cashback for social media plugs
- Air New Zealand challenges public to solve mascot murder
- Air New Zealand backs Skycouch with quirky videos
- Air NZ goes for laughs in passenger safety film
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web