Air New Zealand safety video features Snoop Dogg and Obama
Air New Zealand has launched a humorous in-flight safety video featuring animations of American and international celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg.
The video, created by Albion, will roll out across all of Air New Zealand's international and domestic jet flights from next month, available on board for consumers to watch at their leisure.
The video is presented by Ed O'Neill, an American actor and star of TV show 'Modern Family', and Melanie Lynsky, a New Zealand actor known for her role in show 'Two and a Half Men'.
There are cameo appearances from a range of international celebrities and world leaders, including American president Barack Obama; rapper Snoop Dogg; Australian prime minister Julia Gillard; French president Francois Hollande; Olympic athletes Mahe Drysdale and Valerie Adams; captain of the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team Richie McCaw, and television personality Paul Henry.
Supporting activity includes a competition for consumers to win a round-the-world trip for two, by identifying more than five of the celebrities featured in the video.
Chris Myers, general manager, Europe, Air New Zealand, said: "We've previously featured body painted airline staff, the All Blacks and fitness guru Richard Simmons in our videos, which have attracted more than 20 million views online.
"This time, we're taking the opportunity to highlight the global reach of our business and to recognise world events and celebrities in a uniquely Air New Zealand way."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency