UKTV in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
The broadcaster, which spends £5 million on advertising and uses Red Bee Media as its lead creative agency, is aiming to hire an additional shop to promote US imports and its own shows including Dynamo: Magician Impossible on Watch and Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums on Dave.
UKTV has contacted agencies directly with a request to submit credentials. The process is being overseen by its marketing director, Simon Michaelides. He said: "We recognise that we need additional complementary partners to reflect our business model."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building