UKTV in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
The broadcaster, which spends £5 million on advertising and uses Red Bee Media as its lead creative agency, is aiming to hire an additional shop to promote US imports and its own shows including Dynamo: Magician Impossible on Watch and Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums on Dave.
UKTV has contacted agencies directly with a request to submit credentials. The process is being overseen by its marketing director, Simon Michaelides. He said: "We recognise that we need additional complementary partners to reflect our business model."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood