UKTV in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
The broadcaster, which spends £5 million on advertising and uses Red Bee Media as its lead creative agency, is aiming to hire an additional shop to promote US imports and its own shows including Dynamo: Magician Impossible on Watch and Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums on Dave.
UKTV has contacted agencies directly with a request to submit credentials. The process is being overseen by its marketing director, Simon Michaelides. He said: "We recognise that we need additional complementary partners to reflect our business model."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood