Air New Zealand calls £5m media review
Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
The review will be handled through AAR and Air New Zealand is looking to appoint an agency to provide full-service media planning and buying for the UK and Germany and search across Europe.
Walker Media is expected to take part in the review process. The creative agency Albion, which has worked with the airline since 2008, is unaffected by the media review.
This week, the agency launched an in-flight video featuring animated celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg, and an online video starring the Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and David Hasselhoff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Association - Energy Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum + Generous Bens, City of London
- GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE Lincoln College £26,000 - £27,000 p.a., Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Account Director The Great & The Good £50000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Insight Lead - Clientside Hasson Associates £40,000 - £44,000, Sussex
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign