Air New Zealand calls £5m media review
Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
The review will be handled through AAR and Air New Zealand is looking to appoint an agency to provide full-service media planning and buying for the UK and Germany and search across Europe.
Walker Media is expected to take part in the review process. The creative agency Albion, which has worked with the airline since 2008, is unaffected by the media review.
This week, the agency launched an in-flight video featuring animated celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg, and an online video starring the Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and David Hasselhoff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account manager > ATL > AUTOMOTIVE collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Category Planning Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Creative Digital Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Web Designer | UI Nu Creative Talent Up to £50k, Solihull
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues