Air New Zealand calls £5m media review
Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
The review will be handled through AAR and Air New Zealand is looking to appoint an agency to provide full-service media planning and buying for the UK and Germany and search across Europe.
Walker Media is expected to take part in the review process. The creative agency Albion, which has worked with the airline since 2008, is unaffected by the media review.
This week, the agency launched an in-flight video featuring animated celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg, and an online video starring the Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and David Hasselhoff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Paid Search Manager (Chinese market) - London - £45K + benefits Salt £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Manager - London - up to £43,000 Salt £40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account