Air New Zealand calls £5m media review
Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
The review will be handled through AAR and Air New Zealand is looking to appoint an agency to provide full-service media planning and buying for the UK and Germany and search across Europe.
Walker Media is expected to take part in the review process. The creative agency Albion, which has worked with the airline since 2008, is unaffected by the media review.
This week, the agency launched an in-flight video featuring animated celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg, and an online video starring the Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and David Hasselhoff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Leisure/Travel JV Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign