Air New Zealand calls £5m media review
Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
The review will be handled through AAR and Air New Zealand is looking to appoint an agency to provide full-service media planning and buying for the UK and Germany and search across Europe.
Walker Media is expected to take part in the review process. The creative agency Albion, which has worked with the airline since 2008, is unaffected by the media review.
This week, the agency launched an in-flight video featuring animated celebrities, including Barack Obama and Snoop Dogg, and an online video starring the Playboy Playmate twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and David Hasselhoff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration