London & Partners holds pitch for post-Olympics ad push
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
The organisation has shortlisted five roster and non-roster agencies to compete in a pitch this week.
The winning agency will create work to run from this autumn to 2013. The pitch is being overseen by Martine Ainsworth-Wells, London & Partners’ marketing and communications director.
She said: "We are looking for an agency partner to maximise on the opportunity given by the Olympics coverage and attract visitors to London after the Olympic Games has been and gone."
The organisation was created last year from a merger of Visit London with other promotional bodies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers