LBi promotes Michael Islip to UK managing director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:00AM
LBi has promoted its client partner, Michael Islip, to UK managing director.
Islip fills a vacancy that has existed since the previous managing director, Phil Gripton, was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
In his new position, Islip will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency while being responsible for client services and business development.
Islip, who joined LBi in 2007, has previously worked on accounts including Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic and Capital One.
Before joining LBi, he spent three years at OgilvyOne, where he was a business director and led the digital team on the Cisco account. He also worked on the global American Express interactive team.
LBi, which is currently the subject of takeover speculation, has also promoted its global head of user experience, Marcus Mustafa, to the UK executive board.
Anil Pillai, LBi's UK chief executive, said: "I'm confident that both of these individuals will do a great job."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated