LBi promotes Michael Islip to UK managing director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:00AM
LBi has promoted its client partner, Michael Islip, to UK managing director.
Islip fills a vacancy that has existed since the previous managing director, Phil Gripton, was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
In his new position, Islip will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency while being responsible for client services and business development.
Islip, who joined LBi in 2007, has previously worked on accounts including Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic and Capital One.
Before joining LBi, he spent three years at OgilvyOne, where he was a business director and led the digital team on the Cisco account. He also worked on the global American Express interactive team.
LBi, which is currently the subject of takeover speculation, has also promoted its global head of user experience, Marcus Mustafa, to the UK executive board.
Anil Pillai, LBi's UK chief executive, said: "I'm confident that both of these individuals will do a great job."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media