LBi promotes Michael Islip to UK managing director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:00AM
LBi has promoted its client partner, Michael Islip, to UK managing director.
Islip fills a vacancy that has existed since the previous managing director, Phil Gripton, was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
In his new position, Islip will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency while being responsible for client services and business development.
Islip, who joined LBi in 2007, has previously worked on accounts including Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic and Capital One.
Before joining LBi, he spent three years at OgilvyOne, where he was a business director and led the digital team on the Cisco account. He also worked on the global American Express interactive team.
LBi, which is currently the subject of takeover speculation, has also promoted its global head of user experience, Marcus Mustafa, to the UK executive board.
Anil Pillai, LBi's UK chief executive, said: "I'm confident that both of these individuals will do a great job."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham