WPP's Brand Union and Digit team up
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 10:55AM
The WPP agencies The Brand Union and Digit are joining forces to offer clients brand strategy combined with technology expertise.
The two companies, while not fully merging, will work together on shared global clients including Vodafone, Microsoft and Bank of America.
Initially, the partnership is expected to involve teams from both agencies working together on projects, but is likely to lead to closer integration and a move to a single office in London over the next two years.
Toby Southgate, the chief executive of The Brand Union, said the agency had been searching for a partner that understood interactive design and technology.
Laura Simon, the managing director of Digit, said: "The combination of talented people and complementary skillsets means the thinking and the output for the client has relevance from the outset. The two agencies share the same ambition. These synergies make us a perfect fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne