WPP's Brand Union and Digit team up
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 10:55AM
The WPP agencies The Brand Union and Digit are joining forces to offer clients brand strategy combined with technology expertise.
The two companies, while not fully merging, will work together on shared global clients including Vodafone, Microsoft and Bank of America.
Initially, the partnership is expected to involve teams from both agencies working together on projects, but is likely to lead to closer integration and a move to a single office in London over the next two years.
Toby Southgate, the chief executive of The Brand Union, said the agency had been searching for a partner that understood interactive design and technology.
Laura Simon, the managing director of Digit, said: "The combination of talented people and complementary skillsets means the thinking and the output for the client has relevance from the outset. The two agencies share the same ambition. These synergies make us a perfect fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires