WPP's Brand Union and Digit team up
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 10:55AM
The WPP agencies The Brand Union and Digit are joining forces to offer clients brand strategy combined with technology expertise.
The two companies, while not fully merging, will work together on shared global clients including Vodafone, Microsoft and Bank of America.
Initially, the partnership is expected to involve teams from both agencies working together on projects, but is likely to lead to closer integration and a move to a single office in London over the next two years.
Toby Southgate, the chief executive of The Brand Union, said the agency had been searching for a partner that understood interactive design and technology.
Laura Simon, the managing director of Digit, said: "The combination of talented people and complementary skillsets means the thinking and the output for the client has relevance from the outset. The two agencies share the same ambition. These synergies make us a perfect fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Web Design, Campaigns, Great Benefits ADLIB Upto £26k, Gloucestershire
- Media Sales Surrey and Berkshire Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'