Brands sign Oliver C4 placement deal
Products from Uncle Ben's and Yeo Valley will appear in the new Jamie Oliver cookery series, Jamie's 15-Minute Meals, on Channel 4.
The broadcaster has signed a product placement deal with the brands and Uncle Ben's, owned by Mars, will also sponsor the 40-episode series, which begins in the autumn.
Some of the recipes in the show will include Uncle Ben's products. Yeo Valley's fat-free yoghurt will also feature.
The deal was negotiated by Channel 4 and Oliver's production company, Fresh One, with ZenithOptimedia's Newcast division.
Since paid-for product placement became legal in February 2011, Channel 4 has hatched deals with L'Oréal and Nokia for its youth-focused soap Hollyoaks.
Vicky Kell, Channel 4's business manager, partnerships, said: "We're confident that the active usage by Jamie will lead to a tremendously effective campaign and, as such, we'll be investing in research to help us prove this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager - Digital Agency ADLIB c.£35k + Benefits, Wiltshire
- Digital Marketing Specialist Brand Recruitment Ã‚£30000 per annum + potential bonus and excellent benefits, Huntingdon
- Sales Executive/Account Manager - Premium Music Title Ultimate Asset Ã‚£23000 - Ã‚£26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits, London
- Junior Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Agency Benefits , London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£42000 per annum, Ipswich