Rattle and Hunter leave Aegis in restructure
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:05AM
Aegis Media's Martyn Rattle and Malcolm Hunter are leaving their respective roles of chief client officer for global and integrated clients and chief client strategy officer for communications planning.
The pair depart Aegis as part of an ongoing management restructure instigated by the Aegis Group chief executive, Jerry Buhlmann.
Earlier this month, Simon Francis, the EMEA chief executive of Aegis Media, left the business.
Aegis, which has no plans to replace Rattle and Hunter, said that it intends to focus on creating stronger management at its networks, Carat and Vizeum, rather than at the Aegis Media level.
Stephen White, the Aegis Media global marketing and new-business director, is moving to the new role of global brand director at Vizeum.
Rattle and Hunter are both long-serving directors at Aegis. Rattle was appointed to the position of chief client officer in November 2008, having joined in 1995 as the client services director of Carat.
In his position, he was responsible for all international and global client teams in Carat and Vizeum, communications strategy, research, insight and global investment management.
Previously, Rattle had worked in various roles at ITV companies.
Hunter joined Vizeum as the chief strategy officer in 2003 after leaving the brand consultancy Red Spider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad