Rattle and Hunter leave Aegis in restructure
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:05AM
Aegis Media's Martyn Rattle and Malcolm Hunter are leaving their respective roles of chief client officer for global and integrated clients and chief client strategy officer for communications planning.
The pair depart Aegis as part of an ongoing management restructure instigated by the Aegis Group chief executive, Jerry Buhlmann.
Earlier this month, Simon Francis, the EMEA chief executive of Aegis Media, left the business.
Aegis, which has no plans to replace Rattle and Hunter, said that it intends to focus on creating stronger management at its networks, Carat and Vizeum, rather than at the Aegis Media level.
Stephen White, the Aegis Media global marketing and new-business director, is moving to the new role of global brand director at Vizeum.
Rattle and Hunter are both long-serving directors at Aegis. Rattle was appointed to the position of chief client officer in November 2008, having joined in 1995 as the client services director of Carat.
In his position, he was responsible for all international and global client teams in Carat and Vizeum, communications strategy, research, insight and global investment management.
Previously, Rattle had worked in various roles at ITV companies.
Hunter joined Vizeum as the chief strategy officer in 2003 after leaving the brand consultancy Red Spider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London