In association with
Dove 'upside down' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:43AM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a series of print ads for Dove, aiming to highlight and take a stand against the use of digital retouching to create false a representation of reality.
The creative shows how extreme retouching of images can go unnoticed and how it can distort a woman’s perception of beauty.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)