In association with
Dove 'upside down' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:43AM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a series of print ads for Dove, aiming to highlight and take a stand against the use of digital retouching to create false a representation of reality.
The creative shows how extreme retouching of images can go unnoticed and how it can distort a woman’s perception of beauty.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London