In association with
Dove 'upside down' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:43AM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a series of print ads for Dove, aiming to highlight and take a stand against the use of digital retouching to create false a representation of reality.
The creative shows how extreme retouching of images can go unnoticed and how it can distort a woman’s perception of beauty.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)