In association with
Dove 'upside down' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:43AM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a series of print ads for Dove, aiming to highlight and take a stand against the use of digital retouching to create false a representation of reality.
The creative shows how extreme retouching of images can go unnoticed and how it can distort a woman’s perception of beauty.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England