Out and About 28 June
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 03:28PM
This week Out and About attends the annual Metro party for advertisers and agencies, gets digging with Starcom on a community project, observes a Big Eat for charity at MPG Media Contacts, and cheers on Women and Home's work for breast cancer care.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Email Marketing and CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes
- E-commerce Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Surrey
- Assistant Brand Manager FMCG Connect £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Marketing Manager Â– Media, London, up to £43k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool