Total Media appointed to develop CompareLegalCosts.com
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 04:21PM
CompareLegalCosts.com, the online legal cost comparison website, has appointed Total Media to expand the website.
The agency will be tasked with utilising a range of its marketing and communications services, including public relations, digital advertising and search.
CompareLegalCosts.com is thought to have a media and marketing budget of around £500,000.
Total Media will launch CompareLegalCosts.com to the market and help the company try and grow the number of customer inquiries made to its legal partners.
CompareLegalCosts.com's value proposition is in providing customers with fixed cost legal leads through its network of legal partners.
Once a customer has submitted an inquiry, they can expect up to five fixed quotes within 24 hours from solicitors and barristers in either their local area, city or nationally – depending on their requirements.
The service is free of charge and requires no obligation for users. Once a customer has submitted an inquiry they can expect up to five fixed quotes within 24 hours from solicitors and barristers in either their local area, city or nationally – depending on their requirements.
CompareLegalCosts.com aims to drive website traffic, generate customer leads, and maximise conversion rate and website discoverability.
Thomas Laranjo, managing director at Total Media, said: "The arguments in favour of taking a more holistic view of how campaigns are conceived and run is not new. Yet the lack of true integrated campaigns is testament that silo-driven thinking still persists. We have invested heavily in expanding our skills into other marketing and communications disciplines in the last couple of years.
Laranjo added: "The advantages to an agency are that you can provide more strategic and more impartial advice. The advantages to clients are that you can maximise their marketing impact and budgets. Ultimately, the winners will be those companies that think broadly and are future-facing."
The news comes shortly after Total Media won the Random House and Transworld Publishers online accounts.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer