Kettle Chips appoints 101 for TV push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 12:14PM
Kettle Foods has appointed 101 as its lead creative agency to hand the advertising of its Kettle Chips crisp brand ahead of a new TV campaign.
101 will develop a communications strategy and positioning for the brand in the UK.
It will create it a TV ad for the brand, which is expected to roll out later in the year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch.
101 opened its doors only 18 months ago and is headed up by the Fallon founding partners Laurence Green, Richard Flintham and former Cadbury marketing director Phil Rumbol.
At the end of last year it launched a series of press ads, created by Isobel, with the image of the ingredients created by a montage of hand prints. Isobel previously created a TV campaign for Kettle Foods.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Campaign Executive - Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Cambridge
- Digital Brand Manager - Contract - Slough - GOOD rates Ninesharp £41000 per annum, Slough
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up