Kettle Chips appoints 101 for TV push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 12:14PM
Kettle Foods has appointed 101 as its lead creative agency to hand the advertising of its Kettle Chips crisp brand ahead of a new TV campaign.
101 will develop a communications strategy and positioning for the brand in the UK.
It will create it a TV ad for the brand, which is expected to roll out later in the year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch.
101 opened its doors only 18 months ago and is headed up by the Fallon founding partners Laurence Green, Richard Flintham and former Cadbury marketing director Phil Rumbol.
At the end of last year it launched a series of press ads, created by Isobel, with the image of the ingredients created by a montage of hand prints. Isobel previously created a TV campaign for Kettle Foods.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - Agency £40-45K Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned