Kettle Chips appoints 101 for TV push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 12:14PM
Kettle Foods has appointed 101 as its lead creative agency to hand the advertising of its Kettle Chips crisp brand ahead of a new TV campaign.
101 will develop a communications strategy and positioning for the brand in the UK.
It will create it a TV ad for the brand, which is expected to roll out later in the year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch.
101 opened its doors only 18 months ago and is headed up by the Fallon founding partners Laurence Green, Richard Flintham and former Cadbury marketing director Phil Rumbol.
At the end of last year it launched a series of press ads, created by Isobel, with the image of the ingredients created by a montage of hand prints. Isobel previously created a TV campaign for Kettle Foods.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Executive-Analytics & CRM Galliard Homes £25-30k, Loughton, Essex
- Digital Marketing Assistant Galliard Homes £16-20k, Loughton, Essex
- Digital Marketing Executive - Content, Creative & Communications Galliard Homes £25-30k, Loughton, Essex
- Account Director - Social Media Stopgap £235 per day, London
- Creative Director - design and branding become £70-90K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy