Kettle Chips appoints 101 for TV push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 12:14PM
Kettle Foods has appointed 101 as its lead creative agency to hand the advertising of its Kettle Chips crisp brand ahead of a new TV campaign.
101 will develop a communications strategy and positioning for the brand in the UK.
It will create it a TV ad for the brand, which is expected to roll out later in the year.
The agency was appointed without a pitch.
101 opened its doors only 18 months ago and is headed up by the Fallon founding partners Laurence Green, Richard Flintham and former Cadbury marketing director Phil Rumbol.
At the end of last year it launched a series of press ads, created by Isobel, with the image of the ingredients created by a montage of hand prints. Isobel previously created a TV campaign for Kettle Foods.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Quantitative Research -Rapidly growing Qual consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers