Leo Burnett ties with P&G for 'Capital Clean Up' exhibition
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 01:44PM
Leo Burnett has partnered with Procter & Gamble (P&G) to host an art exhibition based on the 'Capital Clean Up' programme that has been taking place across London in the lead-up to the Olympics.
The exhibition, entitled 'Helping London Look Its Best,' opens this week at the Brick Lane Gallery, east London, and will run until the first week of July.
It features illustrations from London artists created around the theme of cleaning the capital in time for the Games.
Each artist has been given a dirty wall tile from the London Underground to create an image with, by cleaning the tile with a cloth or their fingers.
Each artist, chosen from London illustration agency DebutArt, has been filmed to create a time-lapsed video to show the making of the artwork. The videos will be uploaded onto P&G's campaign website, http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/pgcapitalcleanup/home.aspx
P&G's 'Capital Clean Up' campaign, which is run in association with Mayor of London Boris Johnson and the Greater London Authority, claims to have cleaned around 10 square miles across 20 of London’s boroughs.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Digital Fundraising Manager Spotlight Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior Media Planner - Exciting Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood