Heineken paints pubs green for London 2012
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 July 2012 09:06AM
Heineken is painting 150 London pubs green this week as part of its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
The Dutch brewer will kit out the London pubs with banners, posters, beer taps and Olympic-branded glassware, while staff will be kitted out in Heineken-green uniforms.
Heineken is the official lager supplier and sponsor of London 2012. It is a tier three sponsor with exclusive pouring rights for its beer and cider brands at Olympic venues.
Ahead of the start of the Olympics, Heineken is taking over Alexander Palace in North London, which will host the Dutch Olympic Committee during the Games. The site will be called Holland Heineken House.
As part of its sponsorship, Heineken is running a "text to win" competition, offering customers the chance to win tickets to Olympic parties.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £21,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards