Imperial Leather enlists Brazen to highlight 'heritage and luxury'
By Hannah Crown, prweek.com, Monday, 02 July 2012 09:37AM
Manchester-based shop Brazen has been awarded a PR and social media brief for 200-year-old bathing brand Imperial Leather.
The agency has been brought in to highlight the heritage and luxury credentials of the brand and its less well-known sub-brands, and to grow an online community of fans.
The campaign is part of an integrated year-long plan for the Imperial Leather shower gels, bath foams, hand washes and soaps, which are owned by consumer healthcare manufacturer PZ Cussons.
Additional campaigns will focus on raising awareness of sub-brands such as Foamburst and SkinKind.
Imperial Leather marketing controller Caroline Reynolds said: ‘Imperial Leather is such a famous brand, renowned for its original soap bar, but not everyone knows the wealth of products there are under the Imperial Leather umbrella. We’ve brought Brazen on board to tell the story of the master brand and raise awareness of the sub-brands in the portfolio.’
Brazen founder Nina Webb said: ‘We’ll be using the brand’s treasure chest of messages and rich back-story to really set it apart from its competitors, create column inches and grow a thriving community of Imperial Leather fans.’
Brazen has also represented PZ Cussons’ shower gel and skincare label Original Source since 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films