Imperial Leather enlists Brazen to highlight 'heritage and luxury'
By Hannah Crown, prweek.com, Monday, 02 July 2012 09:37AM
Manchester-based shop Brazen has been awarded a PR and social media brief for 200-year-old bathing brand Imperial Leather.
The agency has been brought in to highlight the heritage and luxury credentials of the brand and its less well-known sub-brands, and to grow an online community of fans.
The campaign is part of an integrated year-long plan for the Imperial Leather shower gels, bath foams, hand washes and soaps, which are owned by consumer healthcare manufacturer PZ Cussons.
Additional campaigns will focus on raising awareness of sub-brands such as Foamburst and SkinKind.
Imperial Leather marketing controller Caroline Reynolds said: ‘Imperial Leather is such a famous brand, renowned for its original soap bar, but not everyone knows the wealth of products there are under the Imperial Leather umbrella. We’ve brought Brazen on board to tell the story of the master brand and raise awareness of the sub-brands in the portfolio.’
Brazen founder Nina Webb said: ‘We’ll be using the brand’s treasure chest of messages and rich back-story to really set it apart from its competitors, create column inches and grow a thriving community of Imperial Leather fans.’
Brazen has also represented PZ Cussons’ shower gel and skincare label Original Source since 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires