Vodafone UK corporate comms head Aileen Thompson to leave
By Sara Luker, prweek.com, Monday, 02 July 2012 10:58AM
Vodafone UK's corporate comms director is to leave, and will be replaced by TUI Travel's former comms director.
Aileen Thompson will leave at the end of August ‘to explore new challenges’ after eight years with the business.
Her replacement Christian Cull will join Vodafone UK on 30 July and will report to Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK.
Cull previously held the role of comms director at TUI Travel, the home of Thomson and First Choice holidays, where he was also a member of the UK board. Cull left the travel operator in December 2011.
He will lead the corporate comms team, working with the existing leadership team of head of external comms Richard Wray, head of internal comms Catherine Inwood and head of corporate responsibility and reputation Libby Pritchard.
Jakub Hrabovsky, currently head of web relations, will leave the company this summer to set up his own business. Vodafone UK is close to announcing a replacement for this role.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London