Vodafone UK corporate comms head Aileen Thompson to leave
By Sara Luker, prweek.com, Monday, 02 July 2012 10:58AM
Vodafone UK's corporate comms director is to leave, and will be replaced by TUI Travel's former comms director.
Aileen Thompson will leave at the end of August ‘to explore new challenges’ after eight years with the business.
Her replacement Christian Cull will join Vodafone UK on 30 July and will report to Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK.
Cull previously held the role of comms director at TUI Travel, the home of Thomson and First Choice holidays, where he was also a member of the UK board. Cull left the travel operator in December 2011.
He will lead the corporate comms team, working with the existing leadership team of head of external comms Richard Wray, head of internal comms Catherine Inwood and head of corporate responsibility and reputation Libby Pritchard.
Jakub Hrabovsky, currently head of web relations, will leave the company this summer to set up his own business. Vodafone UK is close to announcing a replacement for this role.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%