Celine Saturnino lands head of digital media role at Total Media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 09:45AM
Total Media has appointed former MPG executive Celine Saturnino to the post of head of digital, a role in which she will spearhead its digital departments and service offerings.
Saturnino's role, which is understood to be a new one, is to develop the agency's existing portfolio of digital services, including managing and co-ordinating digital strategy and overseeing SEO (search engine optimization)
Saturnino began her career nine years ago at digital specialist agency i-level.
Before joining Total Media, she worked at MPG, leading major UK and international brands' digital strategy and delivery.
Total Media's digital clients include Slimming World, internet security company Kaspersky, publishers Random House and Hodder, the British Library, and the Tate Group.
The independent media agency was recently appointed by CompareLegalCosts.com to develop the website and utilise the range of its marketing and communications services.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned