Celine Saturnino lands head of digital media role at Total Media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 09:45AM
Total Media has appointed former MPG executive Celine Saturnino to the post of head of digital, a role in which she will spearhead its digital departments and service offerings.
Saturnino's role, which is understood to be a new one, is to develop the agency's existing portfolio of digital services, including managing and co-ordinating digital strategy and overseeing SEO (search engine optimization)
Saturnino began her career nine years ago at digital specialist agency i-level.
Before joining Total Media, she worked at MPG, leading major UK and international brands' digital strategy and delivery.
Total Media's digital clients include Slimming World, internet security company Kaspersky, publishers Random House and Hodder, the British Library, and the Tate Group.
The independent media agency was recently appointed by CompareLegalCosts.com to develop the website and utilise the range of its marketing and communications services.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Manager EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Premium Account Manager Simplified Recruitment Up to £35,000, Depending on Experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Assistant ICMP £22,000 - £24,000, Kilburn