BMW fires starting gun on Mini DM review
Mini, the BMW-owned car brand, is reviewing its direct marketing account.
The review, which is statutory, is being conducted in-house. A number of agencies have been approached.
The account, which includes DM and eCRM, is currently overseen by Lida. WCRS, which handles Mini’s advertising business, is unaffected by the review.
Lida has handled Mini’s DM business since 2005, when it won the account from EHS 4D. In 2010, it also picked up Mini’s eCRM account.
The agency was behind Mini’s most recent press and online campaign, which targeted people’s subconscious.
The ads featured an outline of a Mini appearing in unlikely places, such as in jam on a piece of toast. The dedicated online landing page featured a Mini shape appearing in a constellation in the sky, while online ads produced the pattern on the side of a fish in a tank. The work used the strapline: "Mini on your mind?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web