Agencies contest Kerry cheese brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Kerry Foods is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its LowLow cheese brand.
The food giant is approaching agencies directly. The winning shop will initially create work for LowLow’s new Mature Cheddar Spread.
Kerry unveiled the spread in January, the first new product in the LowLow range since the brand launched in the UK three years ago.
LowLow is positioned as a healthy cheese that contains one-third less fat than ordinary cheddar.
The launch campaign for LowLow included a TV ad in October 2009 by Fallon.
The spot showed a mouse tiptoeing through a pile of mousetraps to get to a plate of LowLow cheese on toast. ?It ends with the strapline: "It’s the ultimate cheese."
The new spread is available in original and cracked black pepper variants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up