Agencies contest Kerry cheese brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Kerry Foods is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its LowLow cheese brand.
The food giant is approaching agencies directly. The winning shop will initially create work for LowLow’s new Mature Cheddar Spread.
Kerry unveiled the spread in January, the first new product in the LowLow range since the brand launched in the UK three years ago.
LowLow is positioned as a healthy cheese that contains one-third less fat than ordinary cheddar.
The launch campaign for LowLow included a TV ad in October 2009 by Fallon.
The spot showed a mouse tiptoeing through a pile of mousetraps to get to a plate of LowLow cheese on toast. ?It ends with the strapline: "It’s the ultimate cheese."
The new spread is available in original and cracked black pepper variants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff