Agencies contest Kerry cheese brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Kerry Foods is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its LowLow cheese brand.
The food giant is approaching agencies directly. The winning shop will initially create work for LowLow’s new Mature Cheddar Spread.
Kerry unveiled the spread in January, the first new product in the LowLow range since the brand launched in the UK three years ago.
LowLow is positioned as a healthy cheese that contains one-third less fat than ordinary cheddar.
The launch campaign for LowLow included a TV ad in October 2009 by Fallon.
The spot showed a mouse tiptoeing through a pile of mousetraps to get to a plate of LowLow cheese on toast. ?It ends with the strapline: "It’s the ultimate cheese."
The new spread is available in original and cracked black pepper variants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead - Integrated Agency - £65K plus bens The Creative Recruiter Up to £65K + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Leicester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned