Agencies contest Kerry cheese brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Kerry Foods is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its LowLow cheese brand.
The food giant is approaching agencies directly. The winning shop will initially create work for LowLow’s new Mature Cheddar Spread.
Kerry unveiled the spread in January, the first new product in the LowLow range since the brand launched in the UK three years ago.
LowLow is positioned as a healthy cheese that contains one-third less fat than ordinary cheddar.
The launch campaign for LowLow included a TV ad in October 2009 by Fallon.
The spot showed a mouse tiptoeing through a pile of mousetraps to get to a plate of LowLow cheese on toast. ?It ends with the strapline: "It’s the ultimate cheese."
The new spread is available in original and cracked black pepper variants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne