Agencies line up for Rémy Cointreau media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Rémy Cointreau, the French alcohol manufacturer, is reviewing its €40 million global media planning and buying business.
The incumbent on the global account is the WPP-owned MEC, which has worked with the company for eight years.
Rémy Cointreau produces cognacs, liqueurs, spirits and Champagnes. The review covers its entire stable of brands including Rémy Martin, Mount Gay Rum, Cointreau and Piper-Heidsieck.
The review focuses on all the markets in which Rémy Cointreau is active. The company spends most of its advertising budget in the US and China. According to Nielsen figures, the company did not spend any money on UK advertising in the first quarter of 2012.
Rémy Cointreau has stated in the brief that it is planning to ramp up global spend to €40 million, the bulk of which is understood to be intended for the Chinese market, where it sees potential for growth.
The review is led by Christian Liabastre, the executive vice-president for brand strategy and development.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey