Replenish picks 18 Feet for UK roll-out
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 10:30AM
18 Feet & Rising has been appointed to create the launch campaign for the new cleaning product Replenish without a pitch.
Replenish, a multi-surface household cleaner from the US, aims to help consumers cut their carbon footprint. The product is now launching in the UK and is being stocked exclusively by Tesco.
The campaign will launch through digital and social channels initially, with above-the-line work planned for September. The work will highlight the brand's goal of eliminating one billion bottles from landfills.
Replenish cleaner consists of a reusable, recyclable bottle with a small refill container that attaches to it, to which the user adds water before use.
The cleaning product, which launched in the US last year, is made from natural, sustainable ingredients that are non-toxic, biodegradable and pH-neutral.
The company has patented its reusable concentrate mixing and delivery system.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media