Replenish picks 18 Feet for UK roll-out
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 10:30AM
18 Feet & Rising has been appointed to create the launch campaign for the new cleaning product Replenish without a pitch.
Replenish, a multi-surface household cleaner from the US, aims to help consumers cut their carbon footprint. The product is now launching in the UK and is being stocked exclusively by Tesco.
The campaign will launch through digital and social channels initially, with above-the-line work planned for September. The work will highlight the brand's goal of eliminating one billion bottles from landfills.
Replenish cleaner consists of a reusable, recyclable bottle with a small refill container that attaches to it, to which the user adds water before use.
The cleaning product, which launched in the US last year, is made from natural, sustainable ingredients that are non-toxic, biodegradable and pH-neutral.
The company has patented its reusable concentrate mixing and delivery system.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'