Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
Lurpak, the Arla-owned butter brand, has launched a Facebook competition to give away aprons by homeware designer Stuart Gardiner, as part of its 'Good Food Deserves Lurpak' campaign.
The designs of the 400 aprons in the giveaway are part of Lurpak's homage to summer foods, and feature cooking tips and recipe ideas such as smoked mackerel with watercress.
The campaign, created by Outside Line, runs for the next four weeks and will be supported through Facebook advertising, blogger outreach, CRM and across its owned channels.
The giveaway can be accessed via a tab on Lurpak's Facebook page.
In April, Lurpak partnered with Last.fm to create a Foodbeats tool, which recommends music to listen to while cooking. The tool, also created by Outside Line, will be updated to include the recipes on the apron.
Earlier this year, Lurpak rolled out a £10m campaign to support its new Lightest Spreadable product, aligning itself with healthy eating.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency