Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 July 2012 08:57AM
Lurpak, the Arla-owned butter brand, has launched a Facebook competition to give away aprons by homeware designer Stuart Gardiner, as part of its 'Good Food Deserves Lurpak' campaign.
The designs of the 400 aprons in the giveaway are part of Lurpak's homage to summer foods, and feature cooking tips and recipe ideas such as smoked mackerel with watercress.
The campaign, created by Outside Line, runs for the next four weeks and will be supported through Facebook advertising, blogger outreach, CRM and across its owned channels.
The giveaway can be accessed via a tab on Lurpak's Facebook page.
In April, Lurpak partnered with Last.fm to create a Foodbeats tool, which recommends music to listen to while cooking. The tool, also created by Outside Line, will be updated to include the recipes on the apron.
Earlier this year, Lurpak rolled out a £10m campaign to support its new Lightest Spreadable product, aligning itself with healthy eating.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account