Lurpak to align itself with summer foods for latest Facebook campaign
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 July 2012 08:57AM
Lurpak, the Arla-owned butter brand, has launched a Facebook competition to give away aprons by homeware designer Stuart Gardiner, as part of its 'Good Food Deserves Lurpak' campaign.
The designs of the 400 aprons in the giveaway are part of Lurpak's homage to summer foods, and feature cooking tips and recipe ideas such as smoked mackerel with watercress.
The campaign, created by Outside Line, runs for the next four weeks and will be supported through Facebook advertising, blogger outreach, CRM and across its owned channels.
The giveaway can be accessed via a tab on Lurpak's Facebook page.
In April, Lurpak partnered with Last.fm to create a Foodbeats tool, which recommends music to listen to while cooking. The tool, also created by Outside Line, will be updated to include the recipes on the apron.
Earlier this year, Lurpak rolled out a £10m campaign to support its new Lightest Spreadable product, aligning itself with healthy eating.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile