Profero takes stake in US agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 July 2012 12:05PM
Profero, the independent digital agency, has acquired a majority shareholding in New York-based, Latino-focused advertising and content agency Vox Collective.
Financial details for the investment were not disclosed, but it forms part of Profero’s plans to accelerate its growth in the Americas and tap into the ‘Latino digital business opportunity’.
Vox Collective, whose clients include retailer Macy’s, will become Vox Profero. Its co-founders, Roberto Ramos and Susan Jaramillo, who will take the roles of president and chief creative officer respectively.
Profero opened its New York office in 2008, and now has 30 people working there.
Profero co-founder and global chief executive Wayne Arnold, said: "This partnership keeps us on track to achieve our strategic goals in 2012 by accelerating our growth in the Americas, and by allowing us to offer our clients digital solutions to reach the growing and influential Latino markets."
Ramos said: "Partnering with Profero also brings us into a global arena where Latino culture continues to set trends, allowing our team to collaborate in shaping crossover campaigns."
Profero's clients include Marks and Spencer, Smirnoff and Asos.
In April this year Profero London hired Ben Clapp from Elvis as its executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film