Profero takes stake in US agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 July 2012 12:05PM
Profero, the independent digital agency, has acquired a majority shareholding in New York-based, Latino-focused advertising and content agency Vox Collective.
Financial details for the investment were not disclosed, but it forms part of Profero’s plans to accelerate its growth in the Americas and tap into the ‘Latino digital business opportunity’.
Vox Collective, whose clients include retailer Macy’s, will become Vox Profero. Its co-founders, Roberto Ramos and Susan Jaramillo, who will take the roles of president and chief creative officer respectively.
Profero opened its New York office in 2008, and now has 30 people working there.
Profero co-founder and global chief executive Wayne Arnold, said: "This partnership keeps us on track to achieve our strategic goals in 2012 by accelerating our growth in the Americas, and by allowing us to offer our clients digital solutions to reach the growing and influential Latino markets."
Ramos said: "Partnering with Profero also brings us into a global arena where Latino culture continues to set trends, allowing our team to collaborate in shaping crossover campaigns."
Profero's clients include Marks and Spencer, Smirnoff and Asos.
In April this year Profero London hired Ben Clapp from Elvis as its executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Sales & Marketing Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- The role of private equity in adland
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2