Innocent partners with Disney to talk to kids about fruit
Innocent is teaming up with Disney for the first time in a new marketing campaign across its entire children's range, as it moves to better engage children with its products and make them "excited" about fruit.
The brand's joint activity with Disney's virtual world for children, Club Penguin, will feature an on-pack promotion launch on 8 August across the Innocent Smoothies and Fruit Tubes for kids ranges.
It will be supported by digital activity and a TV ad airing on the Disney and Disney XD channel two weeks later.
Gurdeep Loyal, marketing manager for Innocent kids' brands, said the campaign was focused on "talking to kids" and getting them "excited about fruit".
He said: "The Innocent Kids Smoothie business has seen 25% year-on-year growth."
The on-pack promotion encourages children to collect fruit-themed items, while the unique codes give children "fruity add-ons" to use within their Club Penguin accounts.
Club Penguin recently announced it will run internet safety campaigns, following the recent storm around rival kids' site Habbo Hotel, after a Channel 4 News investigation in which a reporter posing as a child repeatedly experienced sexual chat.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Event Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Marketing Director/Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + dependent on experience , Potters Bar
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - PRINT, DESIGN - £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London