Innocent partners with Disney to talk to kids about fruit
Innocent is teaming up with Disney for the first time in a new marketing campaign across its entire children's range, as it moves to better engage children with its products and make them "excited" about fruit.
The brand's joint activity with Disney's virtual world for children, Club Penguin, will feature an on-pack promotion launch on 8 August across the Innocent Smoothies and Fruit Tubes for kids ranges.
It will be supported by digital activity and a TV ad airing on the Disney and Disney XD channel two weeks later.
Gurdeep Loyal, marketing manager for Innocent kids' brands, said the campaign was focused on "talking to kids" and getting them "excited about fruit".
He said: "The Innocent Kids Smoothie business has seen 25% year-on-year growth."
The on-pack promotion encourages children to collect fruit-themed items, while the unique codes give children "fruity add-ons" to use within their Club Penguin accounts.
Club Penguin recently announced it will run internet safety campaigns, following the recent storm around rival kids' site Habbo Hotel, after a Channel 4 News investigation in which a reporter posing as a child repeatedly experienced sexual chat.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards