Very targets users with tailored VoD ads
Online fashion retailer Very is launching a targeted ad campaign, which will screen a tailored video-on-demand ad depending on the user's browsing history.
The Shop Direct-owned brand has created four executions for its Love Label own-label fashion range that will highlight different products according to the viewer's shopping behaviour.
Very will air the different executions during ad breaks on on-demand channels, dependant on the extent to which users have previously viewed or purchased Very products.
The in-house creative team has developed the 30-second ad featuring products from the AW12 Love Label range, including dresses, tops and shoes.
Shop Direct claims the campaign is the first to feature products selected dynamically in real time and integrated into a live video banner. The campaign rolls out on 5 August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%