Very targets users with tailored VoD ads
Online fashion retailer Very is launching a targeted ad campaign, which will screen a tailored video-on-demand ad depending on the user's browsing history.
The Shop Direct-owned brand has created four executions for its Love Label own-label fashion range that will highlight different products according to the viewer's shopping behaviour.
Very will air the different executions during ad breaks on on-demand channels, dependant on the extent to which users have previously viewed or purchased Very products.
The in-house creative team has developed the 30-second ad featuring products from the AW12 Love Label range, including dresses, tops and shoes.
Shop Direct claims the campaign is the first to feature products selected dynamically in real time and integrated into a live video banner. The campaign rolls out on 5 August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign