Very targets users with tailored VoD ads
Online fashion retailer Very is launching a targeted ad campaign, which will screen a tailored video-on-demand ad depending on the user's browsing history.
The Shop Direct-owned brand has created four executions for its Love Label own-label fashion range that will highlight different products according to the viewer's shopping behaviour.
Very will air the different executions during ad breaks on on-demand channels, dependant on the extent to which users have previously viewed or purchased Very products.
The in-house creative team has developed the 30-second ad featuring products from the AW12 Love Label range, including dresses, tops and shoes.
Shop Direct claims the campaign is the first to feature products selected dynamically in real time and integrated into a live video banner. The campaign rolls out on 5 August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views