Very targets users with tailored VoD ads
Online fashion retailer Very is launching a targeted ad campaign, which will screen a tailored video-on-demand ad depending on the user's browsing history.
The Shop Direct-owned brand has created four executions for its Love Label own-label fashion range that will highlight different products according to the viewer's shopping behaviour.
Very will air the different executions during ad breaks on on-demand channels, dependant on the extent to which users have previously viewed or purchased Very products.
The in-house creative team has developed the 30-second ad featuring products from the AW12 Love Label range, including dresses, tops and shoes.
Shop Direct claims the campaign is the first to feature products selected dynamically in real time and integrated into a live video banner. The campaign rolls out on 5 August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PPC Account Manager Salt £35000 - £40000 per annum, West End
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2