Very targets users with tailored VoD ads
Online fashion retailer Very is launching a targeted ad campaign, which will screen a tailored video-on-demand ad depending on the user's browsing history.
The Shop Direct-owned brand has created four executions for its Love Label own-label fashion range that will highlight different products according to the viewer's shopping behaviour.
Very will air the different executions during ad breaks on on-demand channels, dependant on the extent to which users have previously viewed or purchased Very products.
The in-house creative team has developed the 30-second ad featuring products from the AW12 Love Label range, including dresses, tops and shoes.
Shop Direct claims the campaign is the first to feature products selected dynamically in real time and integrated into a live video banner. The campaign rolls out on 5 August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief